G & H SERVICE COMPANY
G & H SERVICE COMPANY was founded in 1973 focusing on the service of large format ammonia processed reproduction equipment. As time and technology changed, G & H SERVICE COMPANY became one of the founding dealerships established by Xerox Engineering Systems for the sales and service of their breakthrough black and white print technology. Today G & H SERVICE COMPANY maintains its presence in the market place as a leader in service and sales of the wide format technology. Continuing our relationship with Xerox while adding Hewlett Packard, KIP and Ricoh Plotters and copiers as well as insuring an on demand supply inventory partnered with our award winning service department we have secured a reputation of excellence.
We work with our clients to streamline project plans that don’t just deliver on product perfection, but also delivers on time – crucial to success in a highly competitive market where every day counts.
Industry leaders in the Tri-State Area with the largest pre and post sales/service department.
• Field Service Technicians Factory Trained
• Multiple Systems Analyst for On Site Support
• Dedicated Service Coordinator Insuring Prompt Response Times
• Bond, Vellum and Film Papers
• Ink Jet Bond, Vellum and Films
• Traditional Blueline Supplies
• Toner and Inkjet Cartridges
• Drafting supplies
• Large Format Printing / Plotting / Copying *B & W / Color*
• Small Format Printing / Plotting / Copying *B & W / Color*
• Large and Small Format Scanning
• Typesetting, Design and Illustration
• High Speed Black and White Copying
• Large Format Lamination
• Foamcore / Cintra Drymounting